Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Maybe he's going to be an artist...




Today we're hanging out. I'm trying to get my thoughts and to do list organized, and he is playing, playing, playing. Right now he's coloring Spiderman with some bath crayons my brother gave him.

I made a promise. Last night he was digging in my cabinet. When I asked him what he was doing, he said he was looking for the blanket. I finally realized he was talking about the vinyl tablecloth I keep under there. He said, "Yes. Paint finger." It was like 10:00, so I promised him he could do it sometime today. Well, he doesn't forget anything. So he got to paint finger earlier. He's also reminding me about the batteries I forgot to get at WM yesterday. Why couldn't he remind me at the store before we were checking out?

2 comments:

Barb said...

Those pics are hilarious! You are an awesome mom to let you kid so super dirty to have some fun. I always thought that was something you did with other people's children right before their parents came to pick them up.

lv2scpbk said...

Very cute, reminds me of my grandson who is three.