Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We have winners!

I used the trusty random number generator to pick two numbers that would coincide with the comments that were left plus one who wasn't able to get a post to go through. And here are the winners!

Shaun & Rebecca said...
I want to win, I want to win! What a beautiful set! Rebeccakohly@htc.net
2:07 PM

and

Tara Cole (tcole@prairiewindpc.com) said...
Loving the traditional colors and hoping that one of those pertty templates will be our christmas card this year! Tara Cole
1:45 PM

1 comment:

Thomas Zweigart said...

I'm so excited, just checked in to see the winners for the holiday photo card templates and my name was listed! Yeah! I'm not sure how to get them though. Do I email you, I didn't see an email listed. My email address is kohly@htc.net to contact me, that is the address that the templates will need to be sent to also. Again --they are beautiful! Thanks so much,

Rebecca