Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My latest Project

This one is headed a little more in the paper direction. I can't take credit for the original idea because I saw it somewhere else. It actually took way longer to make than I had expected. I had intentions to make 3 as I went along, but I gave up pretty early on that idea.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's a magnetic advent calendar. Each piece is numbered and has a magnet on the back, so they can be stored on the back side of the cookie sheet until you need it. Each day you put another piece on the front until the last one that says Christmas Day! How fun is that? This one is actually on ebay in an effort to start my savings for an XT. I'd love to be able to take advantage of the rebate they have right now. We'll see how well that all goes.

2 comments:

corinne5 said...

wow you are creative i love this! happy thanksgiving!!

corinne5xxx

Anonymous said...

Love it, that is very cool!

Happy Thanksgiving!