Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hiatus

I guess you could say I'm on a scrapping hiatus. We have been soooo busy and I have so many other things to work on. Some of them are SBR, but they aren't my stuff. I'll try to share some things along the way to keep it interesting.

I am definitely taking the opportunity to focus on getting more comfortable with my camera and manual settings. Here are a few nature shots from this past weekend.



I am also working on setting up a shop at etsy.com. It seems like it will be a pretty good venue to share some of my stuff with the world. I have so many things I like to play with, and I've been thinking about my goals a lot lately, but I'll save all that for another post--when I have time to breathe!

Keep your eyes opened. I'll be sharing my shop when I get more than one item in it!!

No comments: