Friday, March 16, 2007

This is what you get...

...when you're scrappy energy has been spent making 25-30 thank you notes and then you forget to take a photo before they are all in the envelopes. They mostly came out of my scrap box and used those cute little acrylic stamps from Michael's. Those things are just right for card-making. Anyway, I think all of the cards were pretty much different except for a few pairs here and there. I'll have to remember to take a pic of the next ones. I'm sure there will be more.







I'm pretty much trying to get back in the groove of things without putting too much pressure on myself. Perspective is so much. Some things that people get so stressed about just aren't that important in the scheme of things. I'm enjoying having a pretty free schedule again, although, I do need to get on the ball a bit more as far as actual schedule goes. I'm still trying to decide if I want to try to have a table at the Farmer's Market when it opens this year. I just can't seem to get it together and decide what I would be able to sell that wouldn't be insane to keep up an inventory and that would actually sell. I really need to get that going if I plan to do it. So I guess I'll be brainstorming in the near future. I do have a few ideas.

No comments: