Monday, April 02, 2007

Don't look at my desk.

Oh boy can I make a mess. I've had all sorts of things going, and I my organization has given out. There just isn't a good place to put everything where I can still get to it. I've organized and reorganized, but now I really need to come up with a system that will work. I have too many different things going on.

Here are a few things I've been playing around with.



These are some cute little birdies and a lone Easter egg. The plan was to have the eggs up on etsy for Easter, but I obviously didn't make it in time. This one already has a home. I do hope to start loading the shop soon, though. These are all backed with pins so they can be worn or used to embellish a bag or something. They are stitched and mounted on chipboard.
These flowers are fun, too. They are made with pins on the back as well.
These earrings were made to match the necklace below. They are sterling silver with 8mm aquamarine Swarovski round beads--simple yet oh so pretty.
I love this necklace. It's made with different sized Swarovski bicones and round beads in aquamarine, crystal arora borealis, and capri blue as well as a single turquoise oval bead. All these are hand wrapped onto a 9mm sterling silver soldered jumpring.
Can you tell I've been having fun? Now you see why I have such a mess. I have beads & findings, felt & embroidery floss, paper & ribbon left over from cardmaking, chipboard and lots of tools all piled around on one little table. It's crazy. I won't be posting a pic of that!


No comments: