Monday, June 02, 2008

Neglect

I have to admit that most of the neglect of this blog is due to the fact that I just haven't had much to share. I've been going back and forth about what to do with my shops since the new baby will be here so soon. For now, I've decided to resurrect my photo cards and invitations with no other graphic design products right now. I have worked on some custom things for previous customers, but I think the cards are best for the forseeable future since most of the work on those is completed beforehand.

I have added a couple of new designs to the mix just for fun, and I have a bunch of things to relist in the next few weeks. I'm just happy to say that it's not sitting there empty anymore! I can't say so much for the other shops right now. Here are a couple of the newest designs.




No comments: