Monday, June 23, 2008

Slacker.

That's what I've been when it comes to this blog. And it's probably what I'll be for a while longer. The only scrapbooking I've done in the last several months has been for challenges, although I've been making cards like crazy--that I didn't scan or take photos of.

We'll be welcoming another member to our family on Wednesday, so I'll have many more ideas for layouts, and I have a few plans for working on my shops eventually. It's all just a matter of how long it will take me to get back into the swing of things. So I'll just say thanks to anyone who is still around, and ask you to bear with me through the dry times. I'm sure there will be many more updates on the family blog, though, if that's of interest to you.

I suppose I'll just leave off with a couple of the layouts I have done this month. These were for challenges at my favorite online scrappy site. They had an anniversary party at the beginning of the month, and that always means lots of fun challenges and prizes. Anything that motivates me to make something is a big help lately. Anyway, here you go...





1 comment:

Taylor said...

I have fun scrapbooking but I too slack off on it. So many photograph's so little time! It doesn't stop me from buying more paper, though!