Saturday, September 17, 2005

A Stretch for Me

Many who call themselves scrapbookers also consider themselves altered artists or simply like to "alter" things. This is not something that I do very much of. For one thing, I have to much "stuff" around my house to start with. If I started creating all the cute things I could think of, i would be drowning in more stuff.

If, however, some really awesome manufacturer of scrapbooking products puts out a call for a design team and requests an altered "project," then I am forced to comply. Anyway, I just wanted to share what I came up with. It's not spectacular, and I've seen some awesome projects in the gallery at 2 Peas. This is my project for the AF design team call, though.

It's an altered memo board. I picked it up months ago at the Dollar Tree just because it was a cute size. Now it's been transformed with acrylic paint, AF papers, and Mod Podge.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If nothing else, maybe I've found a good Christmas gift for some of my little cousins.

No comments: