Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Place to Play

Sometimes I have ideas that I want to experiment and play with, but I don't want to risk jumping in and putting them on a page. I'm definitely feeling like I need to get out of the box lately, and I've seen so much about art journals. I thought it would be a great place to mess around. Besides I had one of those spiral bound books from the Target dollar section lying around. I think it's going to be just right. I had fun playing with my new Christina Cole slab to decorate the outside. I hope I have this much fun creating on the inside.

Here is a peek at the outside cover.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's a little funky for me, but that's what this experiment is all about! I'm hoping I'll stumble across some creativity that I didn't know was there.

No comments: