Friday, February 09, 2007

Finally... a little something.

OK. I'm trying to get my mind off of the fact that I'm bummed about missing out on the new Fontwerks goodies in the Free goodie Friday over at Scrap Supply. Someone was really fast and beat me to it. I must have these new papers. I don't care if I can't get anything else from CHA, I am in love with them.

Instead of sulking because they aren't available anywhere yet, I tried to take some pics of one of the items I finished for my Etsy shop. I'm hoping to stock up on items to list and then Crafted by Crystal will be open for business. OK, so the name might be a bit hokey, but it explains it all and identifies me and those are two major goals--especially for possible local business. Now I just have to find a way to get a better setup so I can get some great pics to post.



I knitted and felted this little bag a while before Christmas, and then it just sat there. I finally pulled it out this week, made a liner, and then added the flower (which is on a pin by the way) and the handles. It's measures about 6 inches x 10 inches x 4 inches not counting the handles. I love felted stuff because it's so fun to see the process. It ends up being a lot sturdier, too.

Anyway, I hope to be able to get my store up and running in the near future in spite of all the craziness we'll be diving into. We'll see if it happens. Hey! At least I decided on a name. That's a big step for me.

No comments: