Friday, February 16, 2007

Some stuff to share...

So I was trying to motivate myself this week to actually do something with all the supplies I've been collecting. I thought I'd share what came out of it all. My scanner still makes lines through everything, and I stink at taking photos of stuff like this, so you'll have to imagine their are nice and clear.


I have been thinking some about whether I want to jump back into the whole submitting thing or not. I might have to save some of my thoughts on all of that for a post of their own, but my answer for now is I just don't know. I just don't know if it's worth it at all.

Here is a memo board that was inspired by something I saw in a Pottery Barn Kids catalog. It's funny how I like to put stuff like this together, but then I have no idea what to do with it.


No comments: