Friday, July 06, 2007

I forgot how much...

...I enjoy the design end of things. I have always loved playing around with graphic design, and sometimes I wish I hadn't changed my major away from that in college. Several weeks ago, I started a second shop on Etsy just on a whim. I noticed other shops had banners for sale, and I like to play, so I thought it would be fun.

That was the beginning of Designs by Crystal. Now I keep coming up with new ideas for things I'd like to offer. I am constantly stumbling upon inspiration for more banners, but my favorite thing to design is the photo card. It's not quite digital scrapbooking, but it balances right on the edge. I simply enjoy turning photos into something extraordinary that also serve a purpose. Needless to say, my second shop would overtake my first if I would let it. For now, I just enjoy sharing my love of design with others. Here's a sampling of what I've been up to lately.



No comments: