Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm a little sad...


...that a local fabric store is going out of business, although I'm not sad that I've been able to get some great deals. I scooped up all these cute buttons for a great price! That makes me happy. It's been bad, though, because I keep going back for a little here and a little there--some flannel, corduroy, fleece, tulle, fat quarters, embroidery floss. It starts to add up after a while. One of the last times I was in, the check out lady couldn't believe all the stuff I was getting for the price it came up. My stash, however, is beginning to overflow the closet again. That's not good!


I'm sad because I haven't really gotten into buying fabric online yet. It just seems so difficult because you don't get to touch it. Do any of you know of any good sites? Do you know of any that offer swatches or samples?

No comments: