Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just a few...


...of the pages I was able to get done last weekend... I thought I'd share so you all would know that I am still into the whole scrapping thing. If you could see my closet that I had to completely reorganize (again) because it was spewing stuff, you would know I'm still at least buying scrappy stuff! I think I'm getting comfortable in the whole scrapping just because it's fun and I want to do it and there's no pressure to create a magazine worthy page groove. A list of challenges helps, too. When I have too much time to think about things, I tend to make it waaaay too hard.

So this is where I am, and this is comfortable. I might be a bit more comfortable if I had a scanner so my pics of my pages looked better, but I'm working on that.


No comments: