Friday, June 01, 2007

A little more playing around

I've been trying to get some more items ready for my etsy shop. I have so many ideas rolling around, but I don't have enough time to make them all happen just yet. Here are some of my latest things I've been working on.







I think I've scored all I can score from the fabric store that is closing. They are pretty much wiped out. I did pick up some cheap ribbon and felt today, though--and some more felting needles.

Also, I wanted to remind everyone that scrapsupply.com is having a birthday party tommorrow afternoon. This is an awesome scrap site, and part of the party will be an exclusive cupon code. Wendy always plans the greatest bashes with Bingo and challenges and all sorts of fun stuff! You can find more info on their site.

No comments: